Join the VGM Government Team and Philips Respironics for a
Webinar on Tuesday, May 19 at 9:30 a.m. CT!
There’s no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic will change healthcare, and life in general, for the entire country. How does the DME industry phase into the new normal? Please join us for this webinar presented by the VGM Government Relations team, Philips Respironics, and industry representatives.
What to Expect
- A Philips Respironics rep and a DME owner will discuss best practices and efficiencies.
- Mark Higley will speak about states that are beginning to open up for business, what to expect, and steps that should be taken.
- Craig Douglas will summarize the various economic stimulus packages and loan programs available to providers and offer important updates regarding some of the programs.
- Ronda Buhrmester will speak about the CARES Act and the non-rural rate increase, as well as an overview of which policies are temporarily suspended.
- John Gallagher will speak about current federal lobbying efforts to postpone the competitive bid program and give additional reimbursement relief. He will also speak about the latest news regarding personal protective equipment (PPE).